I'm Waiting You
SuperDybott



Story Dibaa Them Find


bye tears :')
Sunday, April 15, 2012 | 10:23 AM | 0 BlackWhite

these tears always came out without i noticed it . drop by drop and slowly made me felt sad for a moment . i try to take a deep breath so that i still can continue my life . but i really know that this games is the hardest . i try to be cool but sometimes it's obvious that i am pretend to be one . every step that i take bring me nearer to the path which i don't choose . now i realize i should make my own path to keep stronger than before . woke up in the morning and wished everything will be fine . with the smile on my face , with the sound of laugh that i can made , with the jokes that i threw out , i knew i will be fine . i hope i can be a stronger girl every time i am in my new days start from now ;)


Older Post | Newer Post